Here’s a project we recently completed to replace a damaged floor and to help our client comply with FDA regulations.
- The FDA requires seamless flooring: no cracks, broken floor, or missing coating that
would allow bacteria intrusion.
- Some coatings are not resistant to blood stains, even after cleaning and removal of blood from the surface.
- Floors that are not watertight can allow water or other liquids to penetrate the surface and leak to subfloor.
- Chemicals that leak and are not environmentally safe could present danger to human health.
- Floor cleaning chemicals used by Lab staff can lead to deterioration of protective coating.
- Install Epoxy coatings that are watertight, seamless, and hygienic to prevent bacteria and soil from building up on the floor surface.
- Use Industrial Epoxy coatings that are chemical-resistant to harsh chemicals.
Read more about our floor transformation service (F.A.R.S.) here.