The condition of your facility’s floors leave an impression… and that reflects on you. The visual appearance of floors often shape our perceptions of how clean and sanitary the rest of a building is. Floors that appear dirty, scuffed or dull can convey the impression that the facility’s cleanliness standards are lacking. At Advanced 360 Total Floor Care, we help our clients make a good first impression by offering what we call our M.A.P. program
• Are embarrassed that the common areas in your buildings look bad
• Are angry that your carpeting and hard surface floors appear neglected
• Feel cheated that you are paying for a disorganized disappointing floor care program
• Are frustrated that your floors don’t consistently look professionally cared for and presentable
• Are concerned that your floors won’t last, which means incurring high expenses to remove and replace them frequently
• Are tired of being the supervisor for the company you hired to take care of your facility floors
…then you need to consider a M.A.P. from Advanced 360 Total Floor Care!
Once your M.A.P. program is set up, everything is included throughout the year with your one time fee!
And your M.A.P. is transferable – even if ownership or property management changes!
This offer is exclusively for Kansas City metro area businesses.
What Kansas City area companies use M.A.P.?
Property management companies– CBRE Group, Inc., JLL, MC Realty, Kessinger Hunter, Copaken Brooks
Banks– Capitol Federal, MainStreet Bank
Private companies– Alliance Data, Kiewit Constrution, KU Medical Center.
What Advanced 360 Floor Care clients are saying…
Ready to let Advanced 360 help you succeed?
Call (913) 622-3222 now — or click here for more information.